Help needed

Compaq is expanding their testdrive program (see
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com) with two Debian machines. Apparently
they have been getting a lot of requests from their users for Debian.

They are instaling an XP1000 EV6.7 system and a quad Intel box. The
idea is to install slink on them and then upgrade them to potato so
they will have an up-to-date system, and potato seems to be stable
enough for their purpose.

Since they don't have a lot of experience with Debian they would like
to have 1 or 2 Debian developers they can contact in case they need
some helpin setting up the system, prefereably people who have
experience with these kind of systems. If someone is interested in
helping out here please contact me so I can forward your email-address
to them and
set things up.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |