cannot sign anymore

I just noticed that I cannot sign my package anymore. Both gnupg and pgp
report that my key is missing. Here's the output of pgp:

Pretty Good Privacy(tm) 2.6.3ia - Public-key encryption for the masses.
(c) 1990-96 Philip Zimmermann, Phil's Pretty Good Software. 1996-03-04
International version - not for use in the USA. Does not use RSAREF.
Current time: 2000/01/25 16:40 GMT

Key matching userid 'Michael Meskes <michael@debian.org>' not found in file '/home/michael/.pgp/secring.pgp'.
Signature error

For a usage summary, type:  pgp -h
For more detailed help, consult the PGP User's Guide.

But running pgp -kvv meskes@debian.org .pgp/secring.pgp gives:

Key ring: '.pgp/secring.pgp', looking for user ID "meskes@debian.org".
Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
sec  1024/04B6E8F5 1996/02/24 Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org>
1 matching key found.

Could it be that gpg added some stuff to the pgp keyring so that pgp does
not understand it anymore? But then I'm sure I did not change anything in my
key ring since the last time I signed a package.

And gpg does not sign the package even if I comment out all pgp related
stuff. And my DSA key also is available.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!