Re: gnome-pilot & gnome-db

    D> Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone working on a debian
    D> package of gnome-pilot and gnome-db. There isn't a current
    D> package, and I didn't see an entry on the list of packages in
    D> progress. Thanks!

Peter Teichman (peter@helixcode.com) posted an ITP of gnome-pilot a
couple of months ago.  Last I heard, he was waiting for the opening of
the new unstable to put it in because of the still-buggy status of the
project.  This project may also require coordination with the
gnome-pim maintainer because I think pilot capabilities of these
programs are stored in the pim programs rather than gnome-pilot.  At
any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing it in Debian.

--

Christopher Lee (chrislee@ri.cmu.edu)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chrislee