Is there a live interface to retreive bug reports?

One thing I'd be interested in would be a program
running on my local machine that could keep a little
mirror of aspects of the BTS.

Then, whenever my dialup link goes up, it could check
any of the bugs or packages I wanted to watch and download
any of the respective data.

It could provide a simpler interface to manipulate bug
reports and make for easier viewing offline. Then, you
could review the changes and it would formulate a message
to send to control@b.d.o to do the work.

Does anything like this exist? Does such a server exist
or should I parse webpages (Ugh!). Or would this make it
too easy for people to make a mess of the BTS?

Martijn