Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 21, 2000

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 03:15:02AM -0600, BugScan reporter wrote:
> Package: nntp (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>
>   54273  nntp NEWGROUPS is not Y2K compliant

This is already fixed. I think I was waiting for slink 2.1r5 before
I closed it though, because the bug is against the slink version.

So consider it [FIXED] for potato. Vincent set the severity to
important for slink's benefit, so I won't close it for now.

Hamish