libgmp2 needs fixes for all architectures

I have had a recent discussion about the asm routines in gmp (aka libgmp2)
and the fact that they are missing a .type declaration "required" by the
ELF format. Without such a declaration, that this is a function, it is
identified as an integer. While this does not appear to effect the
operation of the code (I'm sure I would have heard about it if the
primative add and subract routines were not accessible ;-) it does appear
to confuse the linker for debugging purposes, and should be fixed.

So far, so good. I have an example of the format for the Intel assembler,
and can fix the mpn/x86 limb of the source tree. However, I made the
mistake of looking at the code in the other archs and found similar
conditions in the other ports.

For the Sparc there _are_ proper .type declarations in the sparc64 limb,
but the source for sparc32 is missing them. The information that told me I
needed help from the other ports was the fact that the syntax was
different on the sparc64 code than for the Intel code. (not too surprising
actually) At this point, I'm not sure that there are no differences
between syntax for sparc64 and the syntax for sparc32, although I don't
really expect any. However, I can't test the sparc32 code, though I can
test sparc64...

None of the other ports have any .type declarations that I can tell,
(there is some indirection done by declaring the structures in a header
file, so there is potential for missing these declarations, if they exist)
and I have no idea what the proper syntax is for the other archs, so here
I am, asking if anyone can give me a hand with cleaning up this code. I
will, of course, happily accept patches, but will be just as happy with an
example of the syntax for each of the ports we currently support.

TIA,

Dwarf