Re: ITP: MiniVend

    Stefan> I intend to package MiniVend and MiniMate (although I'm
    Stefan> not a Debian maintainer yet). The package scripts are
    Stefan> under development now.

Good luck. Many men have tried to package the wild beast that is
MiniVend; hundreds have died.

In short: MiniVend is distributed with TONS of other Perl modules,
and you're going to have an awful time trying to package it. I've
tried in the past, it's horrible.

But maybe you'll be the first who can do it, let's find out! :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters M and N and the number 8.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!"