potato - where's lp

I found it.  Oops!  You have to say yes to parallel
device in general setup to get printer support in char
devices.  Maybe I'm loosing my marbles but I didn't
remember this connection in the 2.0 kernel config.
Also the help calls the parellel device option out for
things like zip drives etc... not printers in general.
 Is this connection new in 2.2?

Also I thought that there was support for USB in 2.2,
but I havn't found it in the menu config items (yet).
I did select prompt for experimental code.

One last question.... is potato now linked to frozen?
Should I change my sources.list to point to frozen or
potato instead of unstable now?

Thanks.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!