Re: slink adjtimex not y2k compliant

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> The maintainer has stated that it is fixed in his latest
> upload which is still in incoming. He says he hasn't tested
> it on slink.
>
> I beleive he's not intending to either.
>
> Could someone recompile it for slink and upload it for slink 2.1r5?

I already uploaded a fix 1 week ago; it's available from
dists/slink-updates:

  [Vincent 2000/01/11]
  package      : adjtimex
  version      : 1.6-2.1
  issue        : Added patch to fix #54119 (Y2K display problem).

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -