[LOCAL] Finnish Debian meeting on Saturday

We will have a Finnish Debian meeting for developers and other interested
people on Saturday, January 22, 1900, at 12:00, in Matinkylä, Espoo or
Hakaniemi, Helsinki (with more detailed information about the location
to be published on the debian-fi mailing list, as soon as we get it;
sorry about the hassle, don't forget to subscribe to the list).

To subscribe to debian-fi, send "subscribe debian-fi" in the body to
majordomo@fishpool.com.

Free form discussion and GPG key exchanges to be on the agenda. I hope
to lure Richard Braakman to the meeting as well.

--
Stupid little mailer under construction, sorry for any problems.