Packages in Incoming before freeze, will they make it in?

I uploaded a new version of GIMP just before the freeze. It's pretty
important (to me ;) that I know that the latest GIMP version made it
in under the freeze, but as it's going to sit in Incoming for a while
now, I was wondering if these packages will make it into the frozen
archives or not.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and X and the number 14.
"Ooh, don't touch him, HE'S got the wall sconses."