Re: [RFC] Restricting dependacies to particular platforms

Martijn van Oosterhout writes:

> I think we should find a way of marking these so all the
> spurious warnings can be removed. Maybe:
>
> Depends: slink:libasound | potato:libasound0.4
> Depends: alpha:libc6.1 | !alpha:libc6

I'm inclined to think that the program which checks for bad
dependencies should keep track of this information itself. As you have
the package lists for (slink, alpha, etc) already, it shouldn't be
that hard. Right?

--
Written with 100% free software. Please support the following websites:
www.noamazon.com www.eviltoy.com www.debian.org www.gnu.org lpf.ai.mit.edu