Re: gnome themes (ITP: ????)

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 04:04:54PM -0500, Franklin Belew wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 12:51:25AM +0100, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > hej, there are lots of gnome themes!!!
> >
> > anybody is packing any of them?
> > i'd like to do some theme packages.
>
> A> there are no "gnome" themes, only GTK themes
that is right, i am aware of it. :)

> B> many are packaged, gtk-engines-thinice, gtk-engines-pixmap, etc
i'll soon look for them.... yes, they are in the archive!!! :>>>>>>

so i retire my hipotesis of ITP gnome themes.

> C> The themes you speak about are merely collections of images for use with
> the pixmaps engine
> As some have said some of these are blatanty stealing copyrighted material
> Now that we have a data section, more themes should, and can be packaged
> Just make sure that you really are using original material

that sounds reasonable too

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok <cavok@libero.it>
  --[ get my public pgp key at http://www.freeweb.org/free/cavok/
 -----[ ICQ: 56447243