Re: Uploading for multiple architectures...automatically

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 09:55:53AM -0800, Oscar Levi wrote:
> I'd like to upload for *all* available architectures when I make new
> releases.  I'm finding a couple of hurdles.  For example,

Hm, here's how I do it:

1) Build and test the package on one architecture (alpha in my case).

2) scp the source package over to machines of other architectures (at least
one of i386, m68k, and powerpc in my case :)

3) run dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -B on those machines

4) scp back the resulting binary package and .changes

5) debsign the changes files

6) upload

Did you have something else in mind?  I think using the -B flag is the
specific answer to your question.