Re: tasks

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 01:29:28PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> When are all those additional task packages going to be made? The ones
> Martin specced out that do not yet exist are:
[...]
> X Complete

It might be my responsibility to come up with this one, but I'm scratching
my head about what this might mean.

Does it mean as large as set of the packages generated by the XFree86
sources as possible (plus maybe xcontrib)?

Or does it mean something else?

If the latter, I need some help coming up with a defition that isn't just
crazily inclusive.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    I must despise the world which does not
Debian GNU/Linux               |    know that music is a higher revelation