RE: request for autofs

From: "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh@valinux.com>
Subject: RE: request for autofs
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:42:48 -0800 (PST)

> I can not even get the thing to mount my cd's when I insert them so ...........

Hmmm, in my point of view, it is not significant whether CD is mounted
or not at insert time because I can do anything, for example, I can
do "cp /misc/cd/somewhere/foo ." without mounting CD.

Furthermore, I have some fonts in mountable disk partition and
applications which use those fonts can work with those fonts
automatically, without mounting the disk partition, if I set
appropriately the configuration files of those applications.

But I should change those configuration files manually each time
when the mount point of autofs changes.

				2000.1.14
--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>