Re: Net install of potato, problems with lynx.

Never mind my previous email...

I finally figured out to run dpkg-reconfig on
debconfig with --priority=low to reset the priority!

But after doing that I STILL get an error installing
lynx!

Tried to apt-get --reinstall install lynx

Same error:

subprocess post-installation script returned error
exit status 30.

lynx
E: Subprocess returned an error code (1)

OK I just tried this AGAIN, this time answering the
question to ask old question again with YES.  Then
tried the apt-get reinstall again.  This time it
worked.  Boy what hoops to jump through to fix this
broken lynx install!  BTW the only lynx question asked
was for the homepage.  Don't see how that broke the install.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....