Re: Finding bugs based on submitter

On Jan 13, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> My current plan of attack is the use a perl script to extract
> all bug numbers from my incoming mailbox and send a message
> to control to grab their status'.
>
> There should be an easier way though.

You can probably get it from the bugs.debian.org LDAP server, but it
appears to be down at the moment (or python-ldap is acting up).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |     Get rid of Roger Wicker this year!    |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |      http://www.lordsutch.com/ms-one/     |
|     Open Directory Editor     |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|       http://dmoz.org/        |             http://www.lp.org/            |