dbootstrap and Redirection of Console Messages

	I've been looking around, trying to find out how dbootstrap
redirects console messages to the second virtual console, with no luck.
I can't seem to find the source for dbootstrap, even; or useful ref's
in the mailing list archives.

	Sorry to ask such a newbie question, but can someone point me
in the direction of a description of how this works?  Thanks...

--
Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu>      http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~tres/
Research Applications Program, National Center for Atmospheric Research