Re: Possible solution to Netscape crashing problem (was Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 02:19:32 -0500 (+0000), Greg Stark wrote:
[snip]
> There seems to be very little pattern between who it crashes for and who it
> doesn't. But I just got a hunch, People who find the glibc netscape unusably
> unstable or totally rock solid: How fast a net connection do you have?

For me it _used_ to crash whenever I close a parent window (i.e. goto
website, middle click on something to pop up a new window, now close the
original window -> boom).

OTOH since 4.7 things have been fine.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com,    http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-   because I'm allergic to Prozac   -*-  www.debian.org