icecast-server install error

I seem to have an problem installing icecast-server.

Unpacking icecast-server (from .../icecast-server_1.0.0-1_i386.deb) ...
start-stop-daemon: stat /usr/sbin/icecast: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/icecast-server_1.0.0-1_i386.deb (--unpack):
 subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 2
 /var/cache/apt/archives/icecast-server_1.0.0-1_i386.deb

The error seems to be an isolated incident because I was able to install
icecast on my computer at work. I have tried deleting the deb from
apt/archives but that did not work either. It seems like it was trying
to stop the service but I did not have it installed before. Has anyone
else experienced this error?

Is there something I can do to try and debug this further? Is there a
--force option that I can try?

-Ryan