sdr, mbonecommon and rat orphaned

Hi,

I orphaned sdr, mbonecommon and rat by stress of my original bussiness.
Especialy, after leaving school I missed chance to use MBONE-related packages.
So, this unavoidable circumstances prevented me from maintaining them.

* mbonecommon (libmbonecommon1, libmbonecommon1-dev)

Package: libmbonecommon1
Section: libs
Installed-Size: 135
Maintainer: Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>
Source: mbonecommon
Version: 1.0.6-1
Replaces: libucl-common
Provides: libmbonecommon, libucl-common
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1)
Conflicts: libmbonecommon, libucl-common
 Routines common to a number of multimedia tools. This library is required
 to build RAT v3.2.7 or later, and may be needed for other UCL tools.
 .
 Included with shared library.

Package: libmbonecommon1-dev
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 198
Maintainer: Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>
Source: mbonecommon
Version: 1.0.6-1
Replaces: libucl-common-dev
Provides: libmbonecommon-dev, libucl-common-dev
Depends: libmbonecommon1 (= 1.0.6-1), libc6-dev
Conflicts: libumbonecommon-dev, libucl-common-dev
 Routines common to a number of multimedia tools. This library is required
 to build RAT v3.2.7 or later, and may be needed for other UCL tools.
 .
 Included with header files and static library.

* sdr

Package: sdr
Section: net
Installed-Size: 898
Maintainer: Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 2.8-1.1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1), tcl8.0 (>= 8.0.4), tk8.0 (>= 8.0.5), xlib6g (>= 3.3.5)
Filename: dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/net/sdr_2.8-1.1.deb
Size: 254162
MD5sum: 26c2d1e162387d9fa087d220c6581053
 Sdr is a Session Directory designed for announcing and scheduling
 multimedia conferences on the Mbone - the multicast backbone of
 the Internet.
 Sdr is loosely modelled on sd - LBL's Mbone Session Directory.
 Sdr extends the sd model in a number of ways, particularly
 in the degree of detail about the timing and resources required by
 a conference, and in the provision of a much more flexible interface
 for querying the existence of sessions or of any sessions that may
 potentially clash with a new session.

* rat

Package: rat
Section: non-free/net
Installed-Size: 566
Maintainer: Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 4.0.3-2
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1), tcl8.0 (>= 8.0.4), tk8.0 (>= 8.0.4), xlib6g (>= 3.3.3.1-1)
Filename: dists/unstable/non-free/binary-i386/net/rat_4.0.3-2.deb
Size: 214258
MD5sum: 0fef4a8f346a3113646fbe6aea714f34
 The Robust-Audio Tool has been written by Vicky Hardman, Isidor
 Kouvelas, Colin Perkins, and Orion Hodson in the Department of
 Computer Science, University College London, UK. The work was
 supported by projects:
 .
 - MICE   (Multimedia Conferencing for Europe - an ESPRIT funded project)
 - ReLaTe (Remote Language Teaching for SuperJANET - a BT/JISC funded project)
 - RAT    (Robust Audio Tool - an EPSRC funded project)
 .
 Further information is available on the world-wide-web, please access URL:
 http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mice/rat/

Best Regards,

Chu-yeon
--