Re: Possible solution to Netscape crashing problem (was Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000)

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 04:09:39PM +0100, Stefan Gybas wrote:

> I did some investigation on this subject and I think I have now found a
> solution for this problem:

So what is happening with communicator maintainer? He ignored previous thread
about libc5/libc6 communicator; bugs were not dealt "during winter holidays
(Dec 24 - Jan 2)" ((c) Release-critical Bugreport). May we hope he will do
something? Does anybody know?

--
Alexey Vyskubov
(at home)