Re: xinetd adoption/takeover; radiusd-cistron orphaned

[Cc to Nobert Veber's m.d.o and p.v.n-address.]

On 00-01-05 Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Josip Rodin wrote:
> > The maintainer of xined package, Norbert Veber, should appear on this planet
> > in the next few days (some of his e-mail addresses bounce :( ), else I shall
> > take the xinetd package. I have already done a couple of uploads of that
> > package, closing a dozen or so bugs.

> He still exists:

> nveber@cr634779-a.cambr1.on.wave.home.com       Norbert Veber
> 1999-11-11 01:52
> nveber@debian.org       Norbert Veber   1999-10-18 02:37
> nveber@master.debian.org        Norbert Veber   1999-11-05 00:35
> nveber@pyre.virge.net   Norbert Veber   1999-11-10 13:54

And why isn't he then able to fix his debian.org-Address so that he is
reachable via email? Josip and I tried to send him emails and failed.
Also he doesn't seem to take care of xinetd, one of his packages.

> > He also isn't in ~maor/dinstall/debian-keyring.*, so I guess he's
> > oficially declared MIA.

> He's not.

And how do you decide that? Just because he logged sometimes in to
master?

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *