Debian 2.1r5 + last y2k fixes

hello,

here's the list of packages that I plan to include in 2.1r5:
http://www.debian.org/~vincent/2.1r5.txt
(I'll also probably include the m68k boot-floppies, but the corresponding
.changes file seems to be missing...)

This list is still missing the following y2k fixes:

webalyser:	http://bugs.debian.org/53820
cdd:		http://bugs.debian.org/53846
xinetd:		http://bugs.debian.org/53865
		logs y2k as 100.
http-analyse	http://bugs.debian.org/54029
		Years to 2000 are listed as "-1" and year 2000 as "0".

If there still no fix for them on monday, I'll consider NMUing...

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -