Re: Where is libgl? [Wrong question?]

    James> If we can figure out what is wrong with NURBS and get a fix
    James> in 3.1, will your objection go away? Ignore the fact that
    James> the current package doesn't provide symlinks for libMesa as
    James> the next package of mesa will include them.

Absolutely. Include the symlinks and make my program not crash under
Mesa 3.1 and I'll be happy. :) As long as existing packages don't need
a recompile, I'll be OK.

(Check out the program I've been whining about if you haven't, it's at:
http://csl.cse.ucsc.edu/~ben/xmms/ )

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters E and D and the number 3.
"A yonker is a young man."