What is happening with Potato?

Brian May (who is sponsoring my packages) uploaded my packages
maildir-bulletin, postal, and postmark well before Jan 2.  I had expected to
see them in Potato by now, but they are not there.

It was my understanding that packages uploaded before Jan 2 would be in.  If
that is the case then how long until woody becomes available with my packages
in it?
If not then how long will it take to get the packages in Potato?  If we're
doing 2 week test cycles then my packages have already missed a week of
testing...

I know that the people who run the FTP archive are busy and I hope that this
message doesn't piss them off.  But I am anxious to see my packages in
potato after making a special effort to get them done before Jan 2.

If there's a delay because of more packages being creted than usual, because
of other bugs, or even because of someone's day job keeping them busy then
that's OK.  But it would be nice to know what's happening and what the ETA of
things are.

Russell Coker

--
The ultimate result is that some innovations that would truly benefit
consumers never occur for the sole reason that they do not coincide with