Re: Where is libgl?

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 07:11:34AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:

> Install Mesa 3.1 in incoming.

Please do and test it a lot. Playing lots of quake work. You probably
never thought you could help Debian by playing games, did you?

File bugs on any problems asap so I can get a fixed package out (and
hopefully into 2.2). It takes a long time to generate the packages
as the libs have to be compiled 4 times (shared and static libs for
plain mesa and mesa-glide. I'm glad the ggi version is packaged separately.).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org