PARIS LINUX EXPO UPDATE.

Hi,

We have a 6 m2 booth.  i need to know who comes in Linux EXPO to help
(so i prepare a expo ticket) , if you want send to us, debian slink cd,
potato CD, t-shirt.... to sell and give money to the SPI.

No problemo, We pay electricity 1800 Fr  (300 Euro). i will have
computers from DELL France (i wait an answer), any way we have 5
computers with Debian.

Do you want a specific Demo ?
To Prepare a Diner, choose a day (1 , 2 or 3/2).

i have few free tickets entrance, select who will use it.

we have a videocam, i try to negaciate a internet link.

i will buy M.Potato (toy), hamm and slink......

bst regards.
Frederic.