Re: ITP: debwrap

paul wrote:
> I think this discussion is becoming too much OT and personal as opposed to
> usefull.  Joey has a sometimes irritating, but neccessary, habit of responding
> stongly to posts that have too little detail to explain the writer's position
> on a topic.

Well, I have a tendancy to bang something out when I'm tired, confused, in a
strange environment (windows, 56k dialoup link, horrid telnet client, etc),
and in a big hurry, and not be too clear myself when I do it. As you guess,
I just want specifics.

> 'debconf does not save choices that an administer makes so he can use those to
> install identically configured machines later'

FWIW, debconf does save those. (I'm sure this was a hypothetical statement
though.)

> 	And to Joey, don't ever change.

Hehe.

--