ITP: gnome-pm

I intend to package Gnome Portfolio Manager (gnome-pm).

>From the Freshmeat appendix entry
(http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/05/29/927983488.html):

    GNOME Portfolio Manager is a program to manage portfolios and
    monitor stocks. Features include multiple portfolio support and
    symbol lookup, with more features planned. GNOME Portfolio Manager
    was designed to replace the Java Portfolio Manager from Yahoo! in
    order to cut down on CPU, memory, and bandwidth usage.

It's licensed under the GPL.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |        Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs        |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |       http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/       |
|     Open Directory Editor     |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|       http://dmoz.org/        |             http://www.lp.org/            |