Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard

From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@beer.com>
Subject: Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:45:22 +0100

> Hey !

Hi there!

> I hasnt been very understood (did I use another English than you ?, no matter ;-))

No, me not think so (intentionally bad english).

> I'd like to see one reasonable english dictionary in Std, say ienglish, and the other :
> ibritish, iamerican, iaustralian, iirishenglish, iscottenglish, ipigenglish, ipolishenglish,
> ichinessenglish etc. in Opt

Ah. So sorry. ienglish should be in std in my mind and let the derivates
(like iswenglish) out of std.

> And Im asking again if korn shell is so widely used to put it to Std.
> I think Opt is reasonable place for it.

For whatever little voice mine is, I think it is safe to put it in Opt. Those
that use Korn Shell knows it and can select it.

> Happy new year 19:0

Happy New Year (53 min. left over here)
Magnus