Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Mini-Policy regarding PAM usage in Debian

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 05:47:48PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:

> Also, for those interested in packaging some small modules from other
> sources, I have a nice list of some that should be worth while. Please
> email me for the URL's:
>

> [...]

> pam_if: provides if/else style syntax for pam.d config files
>
> pam_nw_auth: auth against a netware server
>
> pam_smb_passwd: helps to keep smb/unix passwords in sync

Please give me the URLs of these. I would like to package them because
they will remove some of my major headaches. I always searched for
something like this but obviously at the wrong place (and not intensive
enough ;))

> In order to have a consitent and stable implementation across packages

consistent? :)

> that use PAM, these guidelines will help to avoid some common mistakes and
> be usable as a cross reference for FAQ's.

Thanks for writing this text, it looks good to me. I will tell you if I
find something you left out ;)

cu
    Torsten