Re: Redesign of diskless NFS-root package & apt error

No, I think he may be a resurected Microsoft employee who wants to know what
everyone has installed and their activities. ;)  Seriously, while it's nice to
know what the most popular packages are out there, it would be a violation of
privacy to automatically upload a list of installed packages to ANYONE, no
matter what the reason might be.

							David Bristel