ITP: screem

I've packaged up a nice HTML editor for GNOME (similar in interface to
Allaire's HomeSite) called SCREEM (see http://www.screem.org/). It will
take me a little longer before it's fully baked (I deleted the debianized
source directory before I'd re-run dpkg-source -b on it, so I need to
rewrite the control file, rules script, etc.) but it'll be ready for
primetime (well, unstable at least) very soon.

I'll apply for Debian membership soon. I'm wondering -- I'd heard
something about it being a long, drawn-out process to apply for
membership -- how long will it take me? If it'll take too long, is
there someone who wants to 'proxy' for me and get in into the distro
sooner? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

--Kevin R. Bullock

kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet
krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler