Re: slink -> potato

Strange, I've never had a hard time with a dist-upgrade when I am remote.  Of
course, it's best to open a new telnet window once the upgrade is complete, and
to not do a final reboot until you are on site, since if it doesn't boot, you
are stuck.  But that behavior of losing connection is generally only a problem
if you use dial-up.  If you use ethernet, you won't lose connectivity unless
your connection dies.

							Dave Bristel