Re: ARGH!!! Re: ITP: jnethack

    Vincent> Here we go again with package forks...  Can you *PLEASE*
    Vincent> try to merge this patch with the upstream version 1st.
    Vincent> If the patch is done correctly, I see no reason the
    Vincent> upstream maintainer should refuse it. (And if he does,
    Vincent> why should Debian accept it?)

I hate to say it, but as the nethack maintainer, I must admit that
upstream is just a bit unreceptive of patches. I know I've forwarded
several patches to them to no avail. New versions of nethack are very
sporadic (read: 5 years between releases) and I think at this point,
forking shouldn't be totally ruled out.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and S and the number 13.
"Ooh, don't touch him, HE'S got the wall sconses."