Need IRC help for "Open Source / Open Science" conference

Hi,

I am at the "Open Source / Open Science" conference at Brookhaven
National Labs.  Tormrrow (Saturday) we are having the conference. We are
doing an mbone broadcast, and would like to set up IRC so that people
can send in questions.  But nobody here so far knows a thing about IRC.

So, I need someone to create an "OSOS" channel on some server like
irc.openprojects.net . Then, I need instructions on how to start Linux IRC
and get on that channel.

	Thanks

	Bruce