short question on web-mirroring

Hello.

Since quite some are reading here that are running local
mirrors of www.debian.org you may have small comment...

I'm setting up (several) web mirrors and tried wget first
but it changes links it should not change... but worked
fine more or less.
Than I was trying w3mir and it was nice, it did what I want
by default but it was not honoring timestamps and re-fetched
nearly everything...

Now, do you have some "magic" command-line just usually works?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander

--
"Get on your knees and fight like a man!"
 --Petra - from the album "This means war!"