Re: Linux support (Re: ESR wishes to retire)

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, David Welton wrote:

> This is, of course, untrue.  See linuxcare, IBM, etc...

IBM isn't *truly* supporting, BTW. I should have some real proof within
two to three weeks. How? Guess who's going to ask for an S70 with Linux.
}:)

Besides, I really doubt that LinuxCare or IBM are going to tell you why
Netscape is bus erroring every time you view a certain page. They'll tell
you either 1) it's NTFP[1], or 2) to go elsewhere and ignore that page.

[1] Not Their Fscking Problem.

-prj