Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

Josip Rodin wrote:

> It'd be nice if lists software could allow non-posters (non-developers)
> to post if their message subject starts with 'Intent to package:',
> and that they have 'Followup-to: poster' added automattically, plus
> that the messages with subject 'Re: Intent to package:' are banned.

What would be the point of `Intent to Package' posts if we can't
reply to them with information (`I'm doing that already', `The
license doesn't allow it', etc)

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada