Re: freedom-subtracted.debian.org (was: Re: KDE)

*Ian Keith Setford wrote:

> I think a Slashdot Poll might be useful to aid in quashing the assumptions
> of what the "users" think of mai/non-free/contrib.
  When the announcement of Debian 2.1 was made , perhaps 95% of the responses
on slashdot consisted bickering about RedHat and Debian. It was
thoroughly uniformed, mean spirited, imature and in no way constructive,
in fact, only destructive.  It was diheartening.  There is absolutely no way
in which taking an issue like this to slashdot could be good.

   John (who almost always  eschews absolute language by nature even if
it makes him appear wishy-washy  )

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org