Re: freedom-subtracted.debian.org (was: Re: KDE)

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Navindra Umanee wrote:

 : Montreal Wed Mar 10 18:12:24 1999
 :
 : Nathan E Norman <finn@midco.net> wrote:
 : > If you feel comparing Debian policies to Central European politics circa
 : > 1940 is a "logical argument", I think you'd better get your head
 : > examined.
 :
 : I simply proposed that Debian should go all the way instead of playing
 : lame games with virtual hosts.  A little humour to make a point
 : shouldn't hurt anyone.

Had your example been humorous, I would be inclined to agree with you.
It wasn't.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD