Package license info needed

   I'm toying with the idea of packaging something for Debian and the license
is of the GPL "plus a bit" types.  Specifically, this addition to the GPL is
that no one can remove a link to the author's site from one html screen.

   I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on whether this could
be included in main or whether it'd have to go into contrib.  TIA.

--
 Regards,                | Microsoft -- innovative?  Don't make me laugh.