Re: glibc 2.1 notes

	Thanks Oliver , I was kind of wondering about that.  But
I'm not the expert.  Unfortunatley, most of my stuff is written by
scientists, and is probably full of nasty problems.

	I guess looking for /etc/{uw}tmp is the correct thing.
I got the impression that UTMP might be a CPP macro used to
access a file directly.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>