HP Netserver

Hello There,

One of my customers has made a deal with HP and got himself a HP
Netserver E 50. Because i am a Debian user since the first release of BO
i would like to install Debian on this machine very much. The problem is
that i cant get it installed because the machine doesnt recognize the
SCSI harddisk. IT is an Adaptec 2940 I /AIC 7880. If there is anybody
who would like to help me out it would make me very happy. Right now im
running RedHat because this installed within 15 minutes. It recognizes
the harddisk at once. If anybody would like to have acces to the machine
to checkitout please mail me? The machine is linked to the local
cablenet in Amsterdam 24 Hours a day !!!

Michel