Re: slink's dpkg

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 02:12:40AM -0800, Guy Maor wrote:
> In my opinion, this is something we must fix for slink.  Having dpkg
> segfault on all non-English setups is very bad.  Branden told me on
> irc that he probably did have LANG set when it was crashing for him on
> X upgrades.

Minor nit:

What I think I had set was LC_CTYPE=en_US, because over the past week I've
been fooling with remapping the Lose menu key to Multi-key, thus using as a
compose key and doing fun stuff like this (ìsñ't ït çòól)?

Anyway, that's the only LANG or LC_* variable I would have had set.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    road from capitalism to capitalism.