Re: RFC: new network config (was: Re: network configuration)

    Anthony> So that most networking stuff can be in one place, rather
    Anthony> than spread amongst /etc/init.d/networks,
    Anthony> /etc/dhcpc/config and /etc/pcmcia/network.opts and
    Anthony> wherever else?

And when I change the network to which my PCMCIA card connects (by
moving to another location for instance)?  The pcmcia-* packages
support the idea schemes to make this possible.  How would your
unified /etc/init.d/network handle this?

--
Stephen
---