Re: RFC: new network config (was: Re: network configuration)

In article <cistron.19990208012147.A8594@cs.leidenuniv.nl>,
Wichert Akkerman  <wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:
>Previously Enrique Zanardi wrote:
>> Currently (boot-floppies_2.1.6) the rescue floppy doesn't have sed, awk,
>> or sed (no space left)
>
>Did you see that Travellers' Linux managed to shrink sed to 25Kb? That
>might help you.

Almost any format you can think of is parseable in plain shell script without
any external tools. I posted a sample to this list 2 days ago. If you need
help with this, contact me.

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?