Re: Web Space

Kara Pritchard wrote:

> FWIW,
>
> My husband and I run LUCI, the Linux Users of Central Illinois
> (Springfield, IL).  We host several LUG sites, and NFP sites.  We also
> mirror kernel.org, redhat and a few others.  Our webserver is preparing to
> move from a t1 connection to a multiple t3 connection.  If this is
> something of interest to you, let me know.  If your LUG needs a web host,
> also let me know.
>
> -Kara Pritchard
>
>  : The local Linux users group has just got a large hard drive donated
>> 2 gigs isn't what it used to be :)

   Quite true.

   But on the other hand, with 2 GB you could certainly mirror one binary
release of Debian and the documentation subdirectory tree.  For example, the
binary release of slink is only a bit over a gig (potato is obviously a bit
bigger); less than 2 megs for the docs.  For a LUG, this would probably be
handy.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org